About Me

My photo
While you are reading this, a panda is doing something adorable.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Pancakes, gluten free buttery happy in your mouth pancakes.

So, I'm still visiting my mother and she took me out to buy me some more GF flour and such. I have loads of stuff I didn't before. My mom is so awesome, anyway.. while she was out putting the chickens away (lives on chicken farm), I thought I'd make us something quick to eat. I looked for a pancake recipie but was lacking things I had at home, thought about it for a second and said to myself lets just see how this goes. Needless to say it went in your mouth awesome.

Whatchu neeeeeeeeeeed:
1 cup brown rice flour
1 1/4 cup white rice flour
1/2 cup potato starch
1/4 cup buckwheat flour
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 tbs baking powder
1tbs sugar
1tsp salt
3 eggs
1/4 cup melted butter (4 table spoons = 1/4 cup)
1 1/4 cup milk

Prep:
Add all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
Make all that stuff go in that clear thing, baby.
Next add all the wet things together, mix well then add to dry mix.
This stuff...

Make that stuff up there look like this stuff...

Add to the dry stuff and mix!
Now heat a skillet and grease it and cook! The batter was a little hard to control but once you get used to it, it's easier.



I really did have trouble at first, lol. I got a lot of good ones though!

But, it gets better.

Much better, lol.

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

No comments:

Post a Comment