About Me

My photo
While you are reading this, a panda is doing something adorable.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We can make pizza rolls but we have to be quiet... Ravioli, I mean ravioli..

I just made and ate my dinner. It tasted good, I lie; it tasted like awesome and happy. Ricotta cheese filled ravioli make me happy. Anyway on to the food.. oh by the way I made Cinnamon rolls last night I'll put the recipe up later..

Whatchu neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed:
2/3 cup brown rice flour
1/4 cup potato starch
1/4 cup corn starch
1 egg
1 egg yolk
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
1/2 tsp. salt
Find this stuff. Go, get it. WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? WHY? STOP.. DO I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU. GO. GET. THIS. STUFF.
This is what you need to do:
Okay, so first add all the dry stuff together and whisk it.
Derp.
Get out your mixer and add in the egg, mix it. Next add in the egg yolk, oil, and water and mix.


It will stick to your beaters. Don't freak out, like I did....
Keep mixing until it looks like the above. Stick in the fridge for 30 minutes. The dough should be firm and a little sticky but not too sticky.
Okay now it's time to roll it out. Okay first make it into a ball of dough and cut it into four parts. Next flour your rolling surface with potato or corn starch. I used potato. Just roll it out and fill it with what you want. :) Oh, this recipe works for any type of pasta, so go crazy.




Cut it with a pizza cutter or something of the sort.


Then just fill it and fold it.


It makes about this many!
Boil some water and salt it lightly. Once it comes to a boil, put the ravioli in for 2-3 minutes.




NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

No comments:

Post a Comment