About Me

My photo
While you are reading this, a panda is doing something adorable.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Flat bread! :)

I really like this recipe! It's like a sweet flat bread. My non-GF boyfriend, liked it a lot too. I went to subway yesterday and got a salad (that they so kindly contaminated after I told them, sorry. /rage) and now I wanted something like what they make. It's really easy, and doesn't take long. I made pretty sandwiches with them, lol.
What you all need:
1 cup brow rice flour
1/2 cup corn starch
2 tbs sugar
2 tsp xanthan gum
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup water
1 tbs cider vinegar
3 tbs canola oil
2 eggs
Yay! Stuff!
Add all of the dry stuff together and mix well, then the wet stuff and you have your doughbatterstuffthings.








Next scoop the batter into greased and flour dusted bread pans and smooth it out using the back of a wet spoon. Cook at 350(F) for about 30 minutes or until done.


I made my boyguymanthing and I some nomy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment