About Me

My photo
While you are reading this, a panda is doing something adorable.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Gluten free chicken salad/dip.

I wanted to make chicken salad and deviled eggs today, mostly because I have this GF mayonnaise that I haven't used in a month and I don't want to waste it. I sort of made a like chicken salad dip because the Magic Bullet is unforgiving. Anyway I dipped some cucumbers  in it and it was really nomy. Anyway...

Find this stuff:
2 stalks of celery, chopped.
2 cooked chicken tenders
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp curry powder
10 tbs GF mayonnaise

First, cut up and cook the chicken, while waiting for the chicken to cook chop up the celery. After that's done either just mix together in a bowl or use a blender. (blenders will be my downfall.)

Oh, I made deviled eggs too. :) 

Happy Noming!

No comments:

Post a Comment