About Me

My photo
While you are reading this, a panda is doing something adorable.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gluten Free chocolate fudge! :D

This one was so easy but the wait time takes forever. I'm still waiting and I put it in the fridge at 2:30pm, it's about 9:30pm. I cheated and ate some... so awesome tasting. Anyway...

Go to your cold closet and your food keeper columns and get this stuff:
1/2cup milk
2 1/2cup powdered sugar
3tbs butter
6tbs of Coca Powder (I used Hershey's Special dark chocolate)
1/4tsp salt
1tsp vanilla
Something witty here. 
 Next, add everything in a medium sauce pan except for the vanilla. Stir frequently and bring to a boil, then turn it to low, add in the vanilla and stir until it's mixed in well. Then just put in a small pan that's greased with butter and let sit until firm. So easy. Picture jus' 'cause it's what I do. I sort of hate finding a recipe and not having any idea what texture it's suppose to be or how it's suppose to look. Sort of why I started doing this since GF foods are so different looking and feeling.
Add
Stir.

Boil.

FRIDGE!

 Happy noming! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment