About Me

My photo
While you are reading this, a panda is doing something adorable.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pizza! Pizza that's gluten free! It's short to make and super nom!

Pizza. I had the automatic urge to eat pizza the day I had to stop eating gluten, so today I made some. It only took roughly an hour because I was low on gluten free flour and had no yeast, so I cheated and used Gluten Free Bisquick. So lets get started :)

What you need:
1 1/2 cup of Bisquick
1/3 cup soy flour
1/2 cup oil
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/2 cup mozzarella
2 eggs (beaten)
1 cup water
1/2 tsp sugar

Okay! Lets start!
Preheat your cooking machine to 450F. Add together the Bisquick, flour, basil, and sugar. Mix well! Crack the eggs in a separate small bowl and beat them together, then add them to the dry mix. Add the water and oil too then mix well. Pretty much.......
Take out this stuff.

Make the cooking machine hot!

When you mix it together it looks like this

Then after you mix it more it should look like this.
After it gets to look like the above, spread it out on a greased pizza pan. I found using this utensil below makes it easier to spread. (I do not actually know the name of it so, I'm calling it the cake-icingthing-spatula.)
This thing!
So after you do that stick it in your cooking machine for 15 minutes.

COOKING MACHINE.
While this was cooking I decided to prep my other ingredients..
It didn't work out that well you see.. NEVER EVER buy a Pampered Chef can opener. It CUTS below the place where normal ones do.
The devil of can-openers. 
Lucky for me this was in the fridge. 
Anyway, now that your crust is done take it out. It will look cracked but that's okay. Now add your stuffs.
Chop up your stuff, or whatever you're using.

What the crust looks like.

Add about this much sauce!

Cheese!

Toppings!
Stick it back in the oven for about 8 minutes.
 
If you want you can open your cooking machine and add more cheese!
Take out and enjoy! It tastes awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment